I have got grey hair specially around roots and it used to bother me earlier but not any more. I do use hair dye/semi-permanent colour before special occasions however, I like to keep them as it is when I do not have any event to go to. That is mainly because I do not want to put too much chemicals on to my hair.
Covering greys is no longer a problem with hair concealers and temporary hair colour powder like Zero Grey Temporary Root Concealer and Root touch-up magnetic powder. I had not tried anything like these before so I was obviously very excited to try out both the products on my roots. My hair are naturally dark brown/black but grey roots can be a bit patchy if I don’t cover them.
Zero Grey Instant root concealer spray provides temporary grey root coverage in seconds. This concealer has mineral cosmetic pigments that adhere to hair and wash out with shampoo. Self- Adjusting Colour technology blends with hair colour for a natural finish.
Pinpoint applicator for easy to use, targeted coverage
- Easy to Use targeted coverage
- Quick Drying
- Extend the life of your colour
- Self- Adjusting Colour technology blends with hair colour for a natural finish and feel.
- Root touch-up magnetic powder | £12.99
Zero Grey root touch-up magnetic powder is an instant, effective and easy to use solution to get rid of those unwanted grey roots. Unique, binding formula attaches along each hair strand like magnets providing the ultimate coverage that stays put all day long. This magnetic powder washes out with Shampoo.
- Self-adjusting colour technology blends undetectably and matches hair colour for a natural finish
- Hidden sponge applicator allows for precise control and coverage
- Mineral-infused powder leaves hair soft, shiny and natural to the touch
- Compact packaging is perfect for on the go & small enough for travel
Self-adjusting colour technology blends undetectably and matches hair colour for a natural finish. This is also great for last minute fixes.
I am very happy with both the products. I have been using the concealer when I have time to conceal my greys and when I do not want to use hair dyes. I use magnetic powder on days when I need to do last minute fixes or just before photoshoots. These are such clever products that everyone with greys should try and I am sure they’ll love these as much as I do.
Until next time
*These products were sent to me for honest review.