It is no secret that I love face masks and I do believe that masks make a huge difference to my skin. I feel my skin being more pampered when I use a face mask. It is also a way to provide some extra me-time to myself when my mind and skin can just relax and rejuvenate.
I have combination skin with large pores and my T-zone is prone to congestion. I have decent skincare regime but I do not go out for facials or professional treatments. I love to have good skincare products that can provide me a home facial and can make me happier. I recently been getting frequent compliments from my husband re my skin looking so glowy and clear lately. He also thinks I am hiding the secret to this glow. Not anymore!! I have been using Murad Skincare’s new Pore Extractor Pomegranate Mask 50 gms | £30 from past few weeks which helps in exfoliate, retexturize, dissolve dead skin and gives soft, bright and glowy skin. This clay mask is literally light pink in colour and has got polishing beads in it that dissolve dead skin
Main Actives & Benefits
- Volcanic Clay – Extracts impurities from deep within pores due to which pores look smaller
- Polylactic Acid polishing beads – Dissolve dead skin cells for a visibly refined surface texture
- Pomegranate extract – Promotes a brighter and more even tone, leaving your complexion feeling fresh, re-balanced and positively glowing.
Directions To Use
You may use this mask AM or PM.
- After cleansing, apply a thin layer to cleansed skin on areas prone to enlarged pores. (A little goes a long way!) Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Add a small amount of warm water to hands and gently massage into skin. This forms an exfoliating lather that lifts dead skin cells and impurities from skin.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Use 2-3 times per week as needed. I started with once a week but seeing instant results, I got addicted and now using twice a week.
- Follow with your favourite moisturizer.
Who can use this?
Pretty much anyone! But Oily skin, Combination skin, Congested Skin, Blemish-prone skin benefit from this mask the most.
Good to know Facts
- Gluten Free
- Paraben free
This pink clay mask has wonderful skin polishing properties which is like a scrub and a mask in one – Best of both worlds really! The mask is not drying as other clay masks and gives a beautiful glow to the skin. My forehead can get little bumps due to congestion and nose can get blackheads/ whiteheads (I know it sounds gross but that’s life and I do not have perfect skin). I had noticeable results from just first use. My skin looked clear with no bumps left on forehead, nose looked squeaky clean and my pores looked smaller. Not only this, My skin was positively glowing and the glow stays!!! I have been using this mask regularly from past few weeks now and been getting compliments on how healthy my skin looks! I totally recommend checking this mask out as its a WINNER for me.
Until next time
*This product was sent to me as PR sample for testing purposes. Opinions are my own- honest & unbiased!