I understand the struggle of keeping makeup look fresh and fabulous all day long. Having a combination to dry skin doesn’t mean I don’t feel the pain of you oily skin beauties. In winters my skin may not need blotting papers but summers have different story. If I don’t blot my skin, my T-zone gets shiny in just couple of hours of applying makeup and my pores appear larger. But No more blotting sheets now as I have discovered Murad MattEffect Blotting Perfector* | £32 which instantly mattifies the skin by absorbing excess oil while keeping skin hydrated.
Murad skincare has developed this revolutionary product which is first-of-its-kind, skincare cushion compact that instantly mattifies skin while also refreshing and setting makeup for touch ups on-the-go. This skincare cushion compact has a translucent liquid-to-powder blotting formula that contains Marshmallow Powder, which selectively absorbs oil from the skin, but not water, preventing skin dehydration – who knew marshmallow could be so clever?
The pore-perfecting compact absorbs oil, minimises pores and dries instantly to perfect the skin for a beautifully matte, soft finish.
- Soft Focus Mattifying Spheres minimize pores and perfect skin, while Marshmallow Powder provides touchable softness.
- Pomegranate extract infuses the skin with powerful antioxidents and also acts as astringent. This is a skin-friendly alternative to pressed powder.
- French Green Clay Extract helps absorb oil and detoxifies skin while providing skin essential minerals.
- Marshmallow powder provides softness to the skin and selectively absorbs sebum but not moisture preventing skin dehydration.
Cooling, antimicrobial applicator sets the makeup without disturbing it.
Water (Aqua), Polysilicone-11, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Niacinamide, Montmorillonite, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Punica Granatum Extract, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Silica, Polydextrose, Dextrin, Amylopectin, Xanthan Gum, Laureth-12, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Red 40 (CI 16035)
Uses of MattEffect Blotting Perfector
- Primer: To minimize pores and control oil so makeup can stay longer (That’s how I used this product when this arrived).
- Blotting: To use this in place of blotting papers or translucent powder to blot excess oil.
- Makeup Setting: To set makeup in place of translucent powder.
- Makeup Refresher: To refresh makeup on-the-go without disturbing it.
Who can use it?
Any skin type really..If you feel the need of using translucent powder or blotting sheets or if you use primer, you should give this clever product a go. I highly highly recommend trying this out and I am sure you’ll be converted.
Overall Rating: 4.8/5
p.s. Thank you for fabulous response on my Instagram regarding this product. Your support and love warms my heart.
Until next time..
Product in this post were sent to me as Gift but my opinions are genuine and unbiased.