When it comes to poolside beauty, the last thing you should be concerned about is your makeup smudging or running down your face. Whether you’re swimming or just relaxing by the pool, splashproof makeup is necessary to keep your look immaculate. Here in this blog article, you’ll find some tips to keep your makeup intact and flawless by the pool.
- Always start with a waterproof primer to create a long-lasting base. Look for a silicone-based solution that will act as a barrier between your skin and water. A good primer will balance out your skin tone, reduce the visibility of pores, and provide a smooth canvas for the rest of your makeup.
- Choose a waterproof foundation to create a flawless base that won’t budge. A water-resistant foundation will make your face look radiant and even and it won’t be affected by sweat, rain or humidity so you can enjoy the poolside activities without worrying about it.
- Seal your base with a light dusting of setting powder that will keep your makeup in place even in water. This will also ensure that your face won’t look oily or shiny throughout the day.
- Play with pop of colour when it comes to eyeshadows but don’t forget to choose waterproof formulas. These water-resistant eyeshadows are a game changer and are so easy to apply just with your fingertips.
- Opt for a waterproof eyeliner and mascara to avoid looking like a raccoon after a dip in the pool. Look for water-resistant formulas that will stay put even after a good swim.
- When it comes to lip products, try to stick with tinted lip balms or lip stains that will keep your lip color natural and your lips hydrated. Some waterproof lipstick formulations from brands like Bourjois, Mac and more are also a really good options in this category.
- Don’t forget a setting spray that can provide an extra layer of protection to keep your makeup intact. Choose a waterproof setting spray that will help seal your look and provide a refreshing mist throughout the day.
You can sport a perfect look by the pool with these waterproof makeup tips in tow. Even when you’re splashing around, your makeup will hold up thanks to a long-lasting foundation, smudge-proof eyeliner, and vivid lip colour. So plunge in, take in the sunshine, and enjoy your poolside beauty without worrying about makeup blunders.
Until next time, Ashh xo
*This is a sponsored article. All opinions are my own and unbiased.