Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette – Seductive Beauty is a complete face and eye palette with 3 neutral yet shimmery eyeshadows and 4 cheek products. The palette is great for travel as the shades work for most skin tones except paler ones (I recommend Natural Beauty palette for pale skin tones). The shade selection is perfect for creating a natural day look or smokey eye.
Price & Packaging: The palette comes in a sturdy luxurious compact with a good size mirror. The size of blushes are small but work-able. The palette retails for £49 (currently on offer) in the UK.
Shades: The best part is all the pans are marked with numbers so it would be a great palette for beginners. All the powders are very finely milled and feel luxurious on the skin.
- Brighten is a peachy-beige shade with frosted finish and soft warm undertones. This melted into the skin and doubles as a highlighter on top of the cheeks.
- Enhance is a medium dark taupe with warm undertones and frosted finish.
- Smoke is a medium dark bronze shade with warmer undertones and golden shimmer. The shimmer is very fine that looks amazing on skin.
- Bronze is a medium reddish tan shade with warmer undertones and very fine gold shimmer that gives a luminous sheen and sun-kissed look.
- Cheek Swish is a coral pink with peachy undertones and golden sheen. The pigmentation is medium but build-able.
- Cheek Pop is a light rosy coral shade with semi-matte finish.
- Highlight is a light champagne gold with warm undertones and luminous sheen. Its very finely milled and shimmer doesn’t look chunky on skin.
Pigmentation & Longevity: The shades have great pigmentation and lasts for 8-9 hours before wearing out evenly.
Overall Thoughts: I loving this palette so much. Highly impressed with the quality as always and the pigmentation is fab too. I was most excited about eye shadows in this palette as I had not tried CT’s eye shadows before but I am enjoying whole palette. The swish and pop style in blushes is same as her regular blushes and its great to try a variety of her products via one palette. If you have medium to dark skin tone, this is the palette to pick if you want to try CT’s palettes.
Have you tried Instant Look in a Palette? What is your favourite Charlotte Tilbury product? Let me know in the comments below.
Until next time..