About Lola’s Apothecary
Lola and Dominic run Lola’s Apothecary on a picturesque cattle farm in Devon, England. wish that their lovingly handmade products would not only bless one with gorgeous skin, but also become a welcome part of one’s self care ritual, to provide a momentary retreat from the vivid dance of life.
At the heart of Lola’s Apothecary is a vision of Beauty & Grace. They believe a holistic lifestyle can be enhanced by moments of sensory indulgence and are inspired to create couture beauty products that marry fine fragrance with effective natural skincare. This is to bring the sophistication & Decadence of Luxury Cosmetics back into realm of Natural Beauty.
About Delicate Romance Oil
After trying Delicate Romance Balancing Body & Massage Oil for good few months and loving it every time I used this, I had to document my thoughts on my blog. I feel myself so lucky to get chance to try Lola’s beautiful blend of 100% Natural oils. The beauty of these oils is they calm your senses and have healing properties along with the gorgeous smell.
This oil comes in a clear glass bottle with a wooden cork style lid. This looks very minimalist yet luxurious. The oil bottle comes in a gift box which is so impressive.
What it is?
This is an Award winning Multi-purpose beauty wonder that promotes deep healing and sensuality. This oil miraculously transforms dull, dry, or problem skin.
- Cleansing Oil
- Body Massage Oil
- Moisturizer for dull, dry & problematic skin
- Suitable for Face, Body, Hair & Nails
- Treatment for calming mind & senses
- Promotes healing & sensuality
- Treatment for stretch marks
Active Ingredients (Natural)
- 30% Rosehip Oil: a rich source of trans-retinoic acid and omega 3, 6 and 9 for skin regeneration. Clinically proven to effectively erase stretch marks, age spots and fine lines.
- Argan Oil: one of nature’s richest sources of vitamin E for powerful antioxidant action. Potent plant sterols help heal scar tissue and repair sun damage. Improves skin texture and boosts radiance.
- Sweet Almond Oil: good source of vitamin E, easily absorbed with excellent emollient property, kind on sensitive skin and great for strong, healthy nails
- Peach Kernel Oil: a light yet nourishing oil that improves hair texture and shine
- Vitamin E powerful antioxidant to repair free radical damage and improves skin elasticity
- Rose refines skin texture, reduces redness and soothes inflammation.
- Geranium promotes cell renewal, balances the skin and regulates hormonal health.
- Sandalwood is an excellent disinfectant. Its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties promote wound healing.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Bourbon) Flower Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract, Rosa Gallica (Rose) Flower, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa) Oil, Dalbergia Sissoo (Indian Rosewood) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, *Geraniol, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool. *From essential oils.
This oil has medium consistency – not very thin but not too thick either. It is due to the right consistency, the oil can be used for various purposes.
Beauty Tips by Lola
- Dab on dry patches to smooth foundation.
- Warm a few drops between palms to smooth hair and add shine.
- Massage into cuticles and nail beds at night to transform weak nails.
- Use as a facial cleansing oil to effectively remove makeup.
- Of course, it makes a great massage oil too.
This oil is 100% natural and does not contain any preservatives. This retails for £38 in the UK.
I see myself using this all the time for many years as this is the best massage oil I have ever tried. This has helped from back ache when the ointments didn’t work. The healing and calming properties makes it stand out from other oils in the market. The beautiful rose fragrance is very indulging and is a bonus for this oil. The fact that it can be used for multi purposes like face cleanser, body massage oil, moisturizer, as a hair oil and more, I don’t think I need any other essential oil in my life. As it is 100% natural, I use this on my son too 🙂
By the way along with oils, Lola’s Apothecary also sells gorgeous candles, chocolates, tea.
Have you tried anything from Lola’s Apothecary yet? If not, you must try this Award winning beauty line.
Until next time..
*This product was kindly sent to me as a PR gift for honest and unbiased review.