DHC Skincare is Japan’s No 1 Direct skincare brand and its vision is rooted in the beneficial properties of virgin olive oil. Deep Cleansing Oil by DHC is frequently seen on my Instagram and why not? One bottle of Deep Cleansing Oil is sold every 10 seconds globally. This is one of the BEST cleansing Oil I have ever tried. This has quickly jumped from my testing shelf to Skincare Cabinet. I enjoy removing my makeup with this oil. Even if I am not wearing makeup, it is really a great oil to deeply cleanse your skin.
This is infused with antioxidant-rich olive oil and performs a deep clean on skin. The vitamin-rich cleanser glides effortlessly across the face and transforms into a milky, comforting emulsion upon contact with water. Its water-soluble formula rinses clean effortlessly, and effectively lifts away makeup and impurities, including stubborn, waterproof eye makeup. Skin is left feeling nourished and hydrated with a radiant glow.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil.
- Dispense into dry hands, then massage onto dry face to dissolve make-up, dirt and other impurities.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Gentle and deep cleanses the skin
- Emulsifies on contact with water
- Removes all dirt, impurities and even waterproof makeup
- Skin feels smooth and amazing after every clean
- Most effective cleansing oil
- Skin does not feel tight or stretchy after using this
- As its an emulsifying oil, you can skin double cleansing
- Doesn’t irritate my skin or eyes
- None of my other cleansing oils are even close to this. This one is the BEST!!!
Price: £24 for 200ml , £12.50 for 70ml , £4.50 for 30 ml
Recommendation: A definite YES!