This April Glossybox launched two vibrant boxes – fruity and floral editions. Subscribers will receive one of two special design boxes bursting with fruit-inspired formulas and blooming with flowery fragrances.
The April edition boxes are filled with 5 beautifully scented products along with an overnight skincare treatment full of botanical goodness. Not only this, there is a fragrance to match fruity or floral boxes. Plus there is an extra treat too. Overall, there is a combination of skincare, haircare, bodycare and fragrance worth over £50 in April’s box.
What’s in the Fruity Edit?
- Jeanne Arthes You‘re One In A Melon Eau De Parfum | RRP £20.99 full size –This tender fragrance seduces with the freshness of the fruity accords mixed with glamorous woody and ambery touches. A romantico-pop perfume for joyful girls.
- Dr. Paw Paw Hot Pink Multipurpose balm | £6.95 full size – The box also includes a tinted lip balm that moisturises and nourishes your lips, while also adding a touch of colour to your pout. Best of all, it’s multipurpose! You can use it to give your lips a glossy finish, or apply it to your cheeks for a fresh and rosy look.
- Dr. Botanicals Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask |Deluxe mini worth £14 – There is also an energising and regenerating sleeping mask by Dr. Botanicals. Boasting an all-natural and vegan formula, it deeply nourishes and hydrates your skin, leaving you with a refreshed complexion. Better yet, all you need to do is apply it before bed and let the face mask work its magic while you sleep.
- Soaper Duper Deluxe Zesty Lemon Body Butter | £10 full size – I am a fan of Soaper Duper body products and been wanting to try the Zesty Lemon one this summer. Their products are very nourishing and oh they smell so good too. This body butter is formulated with 97% naturally derrived ingredients including smoothing shea and cocoa butters, hydrating aloe vera and zesty lime and orange oils which together nourish dry skin.
- Original Source Apple & Melon Shower Gel | £2.30 full size – This hydrating shower gel is infused with fruits and flowers to help keep the skin feeling healthy from the outside in. Containing 3x moisturisers and a vitamin and antioxidant blend, Hydrating Water Infusions are also paraben free.
- Palmer’s Natural fusion Chia Seed and Argan oil hair mask – As an extra treat, i received a sachet of Palmer’s hair mask that sounds like an absolute indulgence for my dry scalp and hair.
You can subscribe for Glossybox here and get 20% off your first box using code TANTRUM20.
With much love, Ashh xo