SUQQU Beauty has always been all about radiant glow-y skin. Even the brand’s base makeup as well as colour collection also emphasize on radiant makeup looks that enhance the natural beauty. I once got an opportunity to try SUQQU’ss popular GANKIN Massage which boosted blood flow into my face and brought an instant glow to my skin. The massage was done using SUQQU’s luxurious skincare products. Now the brand is introducing even more advanced and premium skincare range – VIALUME which is targeted towards dull and aging skin. Derived from the Latin via meaning road and lume meaning light, this new range of three products leads you on the road to clear, radiant skin.
The VIALUME collection centres around five skin characteristics that create the perfect glow:
The collection utilizes the SUQQU original VIALUME Complex, which was designed specifically to create glow in the skin. This moisturizing complex is made up of six highly moisturizing components, including glucosamine, amino acid derivatives and four types of plant extracts:
- Acetyl Glucosamine: A naturally-derived component that is a constituent element of hyaluronic acid and chondroitin that increases quantity of Hyaluronic Acids in the epidermis layer.
- Methylserine: An amino acid derivative that increases quantity of Hyaluronic Acids in the dermis layer.
- Nasturtium Officinale Extract: Extract from a herb known as watercress, which increases quantity of water channel proteins
- Equisetum Arvense Extract: Extract derived from the whole horsetail plant, includes silicic acid, saponin and flavonoids. This increases levels of Collagen in the dermis layer.
- Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract: Extract from the blossoms of white flowers that bloom in clove shrubs which suppresses the production of advanced glycation end products (AGEs) in the skin.
- Zostera Marina Extract: A type of seagrass native to sandy areas in the subtropical regions of the northern hemisphere that promotes the skin metabolism to create healthy cornified layer.
This premium skincare collection is complemented by a gorgeous fragrance that is reminds of Japanese incense ceremony.
- Top Notes: Pear, ylang-ylang, leafy green and pink pepper which add some fresh juicy yet green notes with a bit of spice.
- Middle notes: rose, lily of the valley, adenoncos, magnolia and cassis, for a dignified, floral aspect.
- Base notes: Cedarwood, sandalwood, amber and labdanum which create a seductive woody scent
The collection comprises of 4 products:
- SUQQU VIALUME The Serum, £150
Step 1: Establish the glow
This rich base serum brings an instant glow to the bare skin. The serum has SUQQU’s original VIALUME Complex and a perfectly balanced water & oil combination, to ensure its luxurious texture spreads easily over the skin and is quickly absorbed without leaving any residue. The formula is designed to refine the skin, priming it for maximum absorption of the lotion and cream that follow. It is quickly absorbed despite of its richness, providing an instant hit of moisture to create brighter-looking skin.
- Perfect Oil-water blend
- Spreads effortlessly
- Absorbs quickly
- Brings instant glow
- Boosts moisture into the skin
- SUQQU VIALUME The Lotion, £120
Step 2: Spread the glow
Once the serum has sunk into the skin, the lotion is applied to plump the skin and ensure glow is spread throughout the skin. The rich, oil-containing lotion doesn’t feel sticky, and contains SUQQU’s original VIALUME Complex for maximum glow. The formula loosens while working into the skin, sinking in effortlessly and providing long-lasting moisture.
- Supple rich texture
- Plumps the skin
- Spreads glow deeper into the skin
- Provides long-lasting moisture
- Doesn’t feel sticky
- SUQQU VIALUME The Cream, £220
Final Step: Maintain the glow
This elegant, rich cream melts into the skin effortlessly to seal in the previous steps in a veil of skin-loving ingredients. The emulsified particles break down when applied to the face, melting the rich texture into a lightweight, smooth liquid that doesn’t leave residual stickiness of the skin. The cream provides supple resilience and envelops skin with moisture, utilising the SUQQU original VIALUME Complex, as well as Alpinia speciose leaf extract. It provides a smooth, supple base for makeup application.
- Rich cream with blissful texture
- Melts like a dream into the skin
- Absorbs quickly
- No sticky feel
- Leaves a blissful, glowing veil
- Makes skin supple & resilient
- Great base for makeup
Final thoughts: This luxurious skincare line is definitely for the niche and premium beauty lovers. The range not only provide radiance and glow but also firms and brightens up the complexion. The texture of these products is absolutely amazing and I love the fact that the formulations are made just right to add enough moisture without feeling sticky on the skin. The gorgeous fragrance gives a beautiful sensory experience. If you like lit-from-within firm skin, SUQQU’s VIALUME is the range to try!
VIALUME skincare range is available from 8th Oct at Harrods and from 22nd Oct at Liberty, Selfridges & Fenwick of Bond Street.
Until next time, Ashh xo
*This post features PR samples for review consideration. Opinions are my own and unbiased.