It brings me so much joy when I get to try new pieces from SUQQU – every formulation, color story, and theme behind the collection is just gorgeous! The NEW 2021 Global Summer Colour Collection is here and it is inspired by the warm, shimmering tones of a seaside sunset. Imagine the elegant colours of a beach at sunset. The warm natural tones, gradations from sandy nudes and beiges to bright, glowing contrasting seaside and the crimson sky – just stunning!
Starting with the Designing Color Eyes Palette, £48 (obviously my favourite!), the collection has two shade combinations perfect for creating a sophisticated summer look, as they combine metallic, matte, and pearlescent finishes. You might already know that the SUQQU eyeshadow quads were recently reformulated to make the formula even more buttery with amazing ingredients. I love that these eyeshadows blend like a dream and pack enough punch for an elegant look.
- 104 Tasogarezome / Sand Beige x Copper Orange – fiery copper and sparkling gold married with warm, wearable nudes
- 105 Yoisekisora / Smoky Mauve x Sun Pink – cool dusky tones combine for a soft, elegant look
Next comes the Nuance Eyeliner, £22 that provides an effortless definition. This collection consists of two limited-edition shades of the recently launched Nuance Eyeliner.
Both shades are very sophisticated and give an elegant look to the eyes. The brush applicator makes it easy to use especially for a wing liner. I’m not a wing person and prefer my liner close to the lash line. The liners are comfortable to use and are true to the color on the packaging. The ink or pigment is perfect and the staying power is impressive.
- 102 Reddish Brown – this earthy-hued liner adds a dash of warmth to the eyes. This liner looks beautiful on warm skin tones, especially on brown eyes.
- 103 Dove Grey – a combination of blue and red tones, exquisitely balanced for a striking look with added dimension. The liner looks beautiful on blue eyes.
Comfort Lip Fluid, £33 is certainly one of my favorite lipsticks because these lipsticks are made with a high viscosity oil for a moisturizing, smooth finish and rich color payoff. The lightweight lip fluid is available in two finishes.
Comfort Lip Fluid Glow – The rich, nourishing formula leaves lips coated with a gently radiant finish. I love the glossy finish of the Comfort Lip Fluid Glow. The pigmentation is fabulous, They pack a punch in just one swipe. They aren’t sticky whatsoever and have an impressive staying power.
- 104 Yuushaku / Bronze Red – a deep red with fine gold pearlescent particles
- 105 Onkou / Shimmer Beige – a warm beige with a subtle shimmer of glimmering pink
Comfort Lip Fluid Fog – This formula imparts fresh, locked-in color with a soft matte texture. I love that these are super comfortable on the lips. The staying power is impressive and the pigmentation is on-point! This is everything matte lip lover would want in a lipstick (myself included!).
- 106 Kureaka / Brick Red – a sunset red for depth and brightness
- 107 Shizumikage / Chic Mauve – a hazy mauve for a refined, muted look
Retouch Pressed Powder, £45 is an intelligently formulated powder that combines four shades of finely milled
particles. Each shade offers individual benefits to correct uneven skin tone, neutralize dullness and brighten the complexion, resulting in a luminous, lit-from-within look.
This is a totally revolutionary powder formulation that does it all for me! I can just wear this for hot summer days without wearing a foundation. The powder is so buttery and it gives an even, soft-velvety finish with a radiant look. Shade 102 Lustre Glow was added to this collection.
- 102 Luster Glow – This is a coral beige with fine pearlescent particles of orange and gold for a silky, healthy summer glow
Two limited-edition shades of SUQQU Nail Color Polish, £18 of fresh and bright colors have been added to perfectly complement your summer look.
- 132 Kirasuna / Bronze Orange – a dazzling orange with a delicate pearl shimmer
- 133 Yuunagi / Dawn Pink – a soft pink highlighted by a subtle glimmer of red
SUQQU 2021 Global Summer Colour Collection is a limited edition collection, available from 20th May at Selfridges,
Selfridges.com, Harrods, Harrods.com, Fenwick of Bond Street, Liberty, Liberty.com, and Cult Beauty in the UK. Do you fancy anything from this collection?
Until next time, Ashh xo
*This post features press samples. Opinions are my own and unbiased.