Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil works to dissolve all types of make-up, including waterproof, whilst removing impurities and cleansing the skin effortlessly. The blend of 100% naturally derived plant oils (grape seed oil & sweet almond oil) nourishes and softens the skin without leaving a greasy film. This cleansing oil is ideal for those looking for quick and highly effective make-up removal.
Ingredients: HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, POLYGLYCERYL-4 OLEATE*, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE*, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL*, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL*, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL*, TOCOPHEROL*, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE)* (147/065)
*origine végétale /plant origin
- Grape Seed Oil – Nourishes & Repairs
- Sweet Almond Oil – Nourishes & Soothes
How to Use:
- Warm 3 pumps of Cleansing Oil between your palms.
- Massage into dry skin, with your eyes closed.
- Emulsify with a little water, either using your hands or a hot cloth.
- Rinse thoroughly, then pat dry.
- The oil can be used during day or night
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
- For the face and the eyes
- Dissolves all types of makeup, even waterproof
- Nourishes without leaving a greasy film
- 100% natural-origin
The Makeup Removing Cleansing Oil is available for £18 for 150 ml.
I have combination and congestion prone skin. Choosing right skincare products is essential to avoid dryness or congestion at certain areas or for overall skin health. This 100% natural cleansing oil is so gentle and is perfect as a day cleanser. Even though its gentle, it is effective and removes waterproof makeup, impurities without drying skin. All I do is warm up 3 pumps of this cleansing oil in my palms and then massage it all over my face closing my eyes. Then I take a little water and emulsify the oil by massaging my face again with my hands. The makeup breaks effortlessly and then I rinse thoroughly. My skin feels squeaky clean every time I use this oil.
Caudalie Products are cruelty-free and are free from Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Mineral oils and SLS.
You can claim your FREE Cleansing Oil sample in the UK via this link (until stocks last).
Until next time
**Products in this post were sent to me as PR Samples. Opinions are genuine and unbiased.
You may also want to read: