Christmas is just around the corner and if you still haven’t thought about gifts for your kids or kids in close families, this post might serve as a good starting point for you!
- LEGO Gift Sets – LEGO Sets are usually loved by kids of most age groups. LEGO is an all-time classic gift that encourages imagination and creativity as well as teaches them how to follow instructions. All in all, it’s a win-win for both kids and parents! From affordable to indulging gifts for every age group, there is a lot to choose from, and not just this, you can even buy a LEGO advent calendar for your little ones.
- Smart Watch with calling function – This is a smart little piece of gadget that not only makes the perfect Christmas gift for kids but also gives parents peace of mind too. It’s a smartwatch that allows you to make and receive calls, and send text messages and emojis, and pictures to up to 50 pre-agreed contacts. You can also use it to locate your child and create Safe Zones which will alert you whenever your child leaves or enters the zone.
- It’s our Planet too Tool kit for Eco Heroes* – Each monthly Tool Kit For Eco Heroes delivers hours of fun activities, news, and information to connect children with our precious planet. These Tool Kits are also available as stand-alone themed activity boxes. With hours of fun inside, each kit is designed to gently introduce your little one to the theme and help them understand how they can change the world!
- Fact-Filled Notebooks* – The fact-filled notebooks from It’s our planet too will teach your little one everything they wanted to know about their favorite animal or even planet Earth. These notebooks will fit the stockings. These are the perfect choice to learn and have a whole load of creative fun!
- Board Games – Board Games are another favorite category when it comes to gifting. Whether your little one likes to play simple but fun games like Ludo, Snakes, and Ladders or has a mind of a businessman and wants to explore more, there are so many options to consider. I like games like Pictionary, Monopoly, Snakes & Ladders and many more. This year I have got a wooden Chess set for my 8-year-old. He has been showing interest in analytical games and I thought Chess would be a good one to enjoy together as a family.
- Interactive Toys for pre-schoolers – My youngest will be joining preschool in the summer and interactive toys are great for up to 4 years old. The Baby Shark Fishing Game brings the musical fun to a classic board game. See how many fish you can reel in with your Baby Shark-themed fishing rod. The player who catches the most fish wins! Play as Mummy Shark, Daddy Shark, Grandma Shark, or everyone’s favorite Baby Shark. This colorful board game even plays the iconic Baby Shark song while the board spins. Designed for 2 to 4 players aged 4 and over, the Baby Shark Fishing Game is just right for getting little ones to work on those fine motor skills. Teach your child to count the fish to see who won, and help them name the colors for more learning fun.
- Kids Book Box Subscription* – Bring a book to Life is a subscription box for little readers who can read. The idea is to provide a book with small trinkets and facts to complement books. This helps to captivate their interest and immerse them more deeply in the stories. Each box is carefully selected to include items closely linked to the text and theme. Every effort goes into sourcing items that will engage and enthuse your child to read with enjoyment. If you’re looking for an educational but fun gift for little ones, you should consider the ‘Bring a Book to Life’ subscription box.
- My Preschool Busy Book for Toddlers – The busy book is easy to play with and perfect for preschoolers. Toddlers can improve motor skills, cognitive skills, basic literacy, memorization, identification, and hand-eye coordination (including children with autism and speech development delays) after learning through playing. This Busy Book comes as a gift box package. Parents and kids can create their own busy book by applying the velcro together. It is the best toddler toy, the best birthday, Christmas, or a surprise gift for kids.
- Building Blocks for toddlers and little ones – Just like LEGO for older kids, there are blocks for our tiny human beings too. Mega Bloks are the most amazing block-building toy for beginners and this Mega Bloks Pink Build and Learn Table comes with 30 construction bricks that are bright, colorful, chunky and super-easy to grip, and easy to put together. This Mega Bloks Pink Build and Learn Table is a great way to get little ones interacting and using their imagination.
Until next time, Ashh xo
*This post includes some press samples marked with ‘*’ without any obligation to post.