Global Glamour box from Look Fantastic is all about beauty adventures! The box contains some of the best kept secrets from around the globe, as well as looking a little closer at home at the cult British buys everyone should have in their bathroom cabinet. On to the contents:
- Skin79 Super Beblesh Balm SPF 30 PA++ BB cream – A Korean BB Cream which is an All-in-one product that combines Korean technology with powerful SPF to protect the skin from Sun damage. The brand claims it’s the only product you need for a flawless complexion. I was a little apprehensive about these as it says whitening on the tube but I was pleasantly surprised that it worked really well on my medium complexion. It does whiten the complexion a bit which I don’t usually go for because anything that is lighter than actual skin tone can make your skin look ashy but NOT with this one. It makes my skin look even, brighter and doesn’t clog my pores either. This has anti-wrinkle properties as well which makes it even more fabulous. I am so happy to have tried this BB cream and will definitely be looking more into this brand and check their other products out as well.
- Lottie London Balm Ball Lip Hydrator – Lottie London is our very own English brand that ticks all the boxes: cruelty free, vegan, sweetly scented and affordable. These ball balms are so powerful that you won’t get dry lips now plus how cute are these!! I haven’t stopped using this lip balm ever since I got it. Plus these are super easy to apply without dipping your finger in the balm.
- Korres Moisturising body milk – Korres is one of the bestselling brands from Greece. This little body milk will fit perfectly in beach bag to relieve the skin after a lazy day in the sun, they are enriched with Almond oil and active Aloe making it perfect to use as an after sun. This body milk has a green spice of dazzling freshness with a vibrant lemon zest touch. It has moisturizing properties with unique powdery touch and is made with 93% natural ingredients.
- Gatineau Gentle Silk cleanser – This cult French pharmacy brand made to this box too. This cleanser leaves the skin clean, refreshed and soothed. Gatineau Gentle Silk Cleanser carefully lifts and removes make up and impurities from your skin, leaving your complexion feeling soft, comfortable and thoroughly cleaned. This cleanser is ideal for even the most sensitive skin, it won’t cause signs of irritation such as stinging and itching. The cleanser is perfect for introducing into your daily skin care routine without disturbing skin’s natural pH balance.
- Mane’nTail shampoo & conditioner – This cult US shampoo & conditioner have been loved by celebrities like Jennifer Aniston & Demi Moore. This horse to human hair duo promises fuller, stronger, longer and smoother hair. The micro enriched protein formula ensures gentle cleansing without stripping natural oils from the scalp. The unique formula has conditioning emollients for body, shine and manageability. I have used these twice so far and I like the results but I do not like the packaging. I wish brand changes the packaging to make these look a little sober ;).
- Lord & Berry Magic Brow Pencil – A quick & easy brow product from Fashionable Milan. This brow pencil is smart, highly pigmented, two-color brow pencil to enhance and define the natural shape of your brows. This pencil is easy to use & suits all eyebrow colours due to its two colour universal tip.
These products are worth over £40 but you can get yours now from ONLY £13.00 a month! You’ll also receive LF coveted Beauty magazine, packed full with tips and tricks of the trade from their experienced beauty buffs and an issue of Elle Magazine (which alone is £4.30) each month.
The subscription can be taken for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and is a great way to try so many amazing products each month without breaking the bank. Check here for deets.
Until next time.
*This box was sent to me for testing purposes but opinions are my own, honest and unbiased.