This month Glossybox released a Special Edition Christmas Box with nine incredible products worth over £127. The gorgeous, limited edition box features an eye-catching marble swirl design – a mini version of the Glossybox’s Advent Calendar. With brands including Liz Earle, Tarte, and MAC, this year’s December edition box might be their best one yet!
From skin and hair care to gorgeous, statement-making make-up, the Christmas box is full of all the tools your need this festive season to stay pampered.
What’s inside the Glossybox Christmas Limited Edition box?
The GLOSSYBOX Christmas Limited Edition box contains:
- Darphin Hydraskin Rich Cream / Worth £11.70 / Deluxe Mini
- MAC Cosmetics Lustre Lipstick in Cockney / Worth £17.50 / Full-Size
- Tarte Lash Paint Mascara / Worth £21.00 / Full-Size
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser / Worth £10.00 / Deluxe Mini
- Wander Beauty Inc Mini Scenic Route Hair Treatment / Worth £5.60 / Deluxe Mini
- Holika Holika Pure Essence Sheet Mask / Worth £1.95 / Full-Size
- Figs & Rouge Refine & Renew Pore Detox Revival Serum / Worth £35.00 / Full-Size
- Aveda Thickening Tonic / Worth £9.00 / Deluxe Mini
- Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner / Worth £16.00 / Full-Size
The box retailed for £25 for Subscribers & £30 for Non-subscribers inc delivery and as expected, it sold out real quick! Don’t be disappointed though, Glossybox has a variety of gift options like the Skincare Christmas Gifting Set.
You may want to subscribe to get priority access to all future boxes as well as limited editions.
Until next time, Ashh xo