I got to know about Cor’s Silver Soap a while ago via Cult Beauty website and I’m not gonna lie, its the most beautiful soap because of the spherical shape. However, it doesn’t just look beautiful but works beautifully too. Cor Silver skincare products combine natural ingredients with scientific delivery to keep your face healthy, clean and clear.
Jojoba, Avocado, Aloe, and other natural ingredients provide your skin with vitamins, antioxidants and healthy oils and proteins. This moisturizes, relaxes and repairs the delicate skin of your face, reducing the effects of aging.
Another key ingredient is Japanese CSC Compound, which is made up of Collagen, Sericin and Chitosan. These naturally-occurring proteins and fibers protect and rejuvenate, giving skin a beautiful glow.
Their products contain a patented formula of silver with silica to aid this process of delivering ingredients for maximum effect.
Full Ingredients glossary can be checked here.
How to use
- Wet hands and Face with water.
- Then take the soap between your hands and rub for about 4-5 seconds until you have some foam on your hands.
- Set the ball down and continue to rub your palms together until a nice, creamy foam has been worked up.
- Then apply the foam to your face and leave on for about two minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
The foam can be left onto your skin for few minutes but should only be used once a day.
- Fights bacteria and speeds up cell regeneration
- Spot treatment for stubborn blemishes
- Can be used as Shaving Foam
- Spot Treatment
- Multi-tasker – Clean, Exfoliate, and Hydrate
- Travel friendly and saves you carrying one liquid soap
- Can be used to treat Back Acne
For exfoliation of old skin cells, when the skin is still slightly damp, gently remove old and dry skin by rubbing in a circular motion with your fingertips.
Simply take a little left-over foam after you have washed and apply directly to the affected area and leave it on overnight.
The soap is available on Cult Beauty which also ships internationally. I would suggest a trial size option (£15 for 10 gms – lasts upto 1 month) before investing in a
This soap takes away all the oil, grime, dead skin and blackheads/whiteheads from the skin and gives me a soft and supple skin without drying it. Regular use helps me keeping my skin clear and I noticed less congestion on my skin lately. I plan to continue using this and invest in a signature size. I know the price is little steep for a soap but its all worth it specially if you have problematic skin. It is also travel friendly and replaces your liquid soap and exfoliator saving you space and liquids limit on flights.
Until next time