Over a period of 25 years, NUXE, a popular French brand pioneering in natural-origin cosmetology, founded by Aliza Jabès, has established itself as a benchmark in a sector that it has largely helped to invent: pharma-cosmetics. NUXE has constructed a universal range of products (incorporating sensory awakening, the strength of nature and the effectiveness of science), some of which have achieved iconic status – Huile Prodigieuse®, Crème Fraîche® de beauté, Rêve de Miel® Lip Balm, Nuxellence®. The sensory appeal of these products can also be experienced at more than 45 NUXE spas.
Nuxe Paris added new products to the Rêve de Miel® family recently and they have just been launched in the UK. Rêve de Miel® makes comfort finally become reality for
dry skin, with the rich caress of Honey and Botanical Oils. If you have been following me for a while you would know, I have combination to dry skin but my body is mostly dry. When I heard about the new launches specially catered towards dry and sensitive skin, I was super excited.
Repairing Super Balm with Honey | £16 for 40 ml
A new “S.O.S rescue” step and a super-hero for very dry and sensitised areas (chin, sides of the
nose, elbows, heels, etc.). These areas need a concentrate of nourishing and repairing ingredients to bring soothing and comfort. In a 97% natural origin formula, NUXE has concentrated the repairing richness of the beehive treasures of Honey and Beeswax combined with a Balloon Vine extract and Precious Botanical Oils for an immediate “SOS rescue” effect.
- Multi-purpose skincare hero for whole family (from children above 36 months to adults)
- Aluminium Tin makes it easy to travel with.
- Non-sticky balm that melts over the epidermis
- Irresistible scent of the floral honey, with soft notes of powdery mimosa cloaked in sensual hints of vanilla
How to Use:
Intuitively warm a drop of balm between your fingertips and massage into rough areas of skin to encourage penetration.
I love the original cult favourite ultra-nourishing lip balm – Rêve de Miel® and have been repurchasing it from years and years. It’s intensely moisturising formula with honey has been soothing chapped lips for many years. Nuxe decided to reformulate its best-selling lip balm with a new and enriched formula to provide a pampering treat to dry and damaged lips.
- Acacia Honey: an ancient beauty secret, this natural ointment is known for its ability to repair the skin.
- Precious botanical oils: Musk Rose Oil and Sweet Almond Oil are rich in essential fatty acids, reputed to play an essential role in replenishing dry lips.
- Beeswax: thanks to its natural filmogenic effect, beeswax helps to protect lips from external aggressions (wind, cold, etc.).
- Shea Butter: works wonders in moisturising, softening and relieving sensations of tightness.
- Propolis Oleoactive: a treasure from the hive, Propolis is produced by bees from plant resins [Environment-friendly oleo-eco-extraction to take advantage of its anti-oxidant, soothing and purifying benefits]
- New and Enriched formulation
- 100% natural and 100% French Propolis Oleoactive, rich in precious molecules to
nourish, soothe and repair the lips.
- Boosted (25% more) concentration of Shea Butter
- Delivers impressive results even in extreme cold conditions like Canada
How to Use:
For an intensive repairing effect, apply a thick layer of balm to your lips and lip contour area at night.
Rêve de Miel® Ultra Comforting Body Cream | £19 for 200 ml
Nuxe reformulated its popular Ultra Comforting Body Cream which was already very nourishing and I couldn’t think if can get any better. If you have dry and sensitive skin, you must use natural skincare to avoid any discomfort. The reformulated Ultra Comforting Body Cream provides a luxurious sensation of comfort with a new and improved formula.
This rich but infinitely melting cream caresses the skin, relieving sensations of discomfort. A formula consisting of 95.5% natural origin ingredients provides a perfect blend of Honey, Shea Butter, Precious Botanical Oils (Rice bran and Sesame) and Argan Oil to nourish the skin and leave it feeling satiny smooth.
- 95.5% ingredients from natural origin.
- Honey – repairs the skin
- Shea Butter – moisturises, soothes and relives tightness
- Precious Botanical Oils – replenishes dry skin
- Argan Oil – nourish the skin
- 48 hour hydration
- Most delectable sensation of comfort
- Optimised texture with a velvety-soft finish
- Absorbs rapidly, with no sticky effect or residue
- Sweet scent with notes of Honey and Mimosa invites you to enjoy a real “cocooning” break.
- Restores suppleness of skin
How to Use:
Warm the cream in the palms of your hands and then apply to the body, working upwards in smoothing strokes to encourage penetration of the protective and comforting active ingredients.
My whole family is enjoying Super balm with honey. Its incredibly moisturising and is a perfect S.O.S. product that should be in your handbag as well as in home. My husband and I are also loving the reformulated Ultra Comforting Body cream. This cream soothes the skin and makes it satiny smooth. This absorbs quickly and skin doesn’t feel sticky after applying this cream. The reformulated honey lip balm is not sticky either. It does feel more smooth and light weight on lips than original formula.
Until next time
*The products in this post were kindly sent to me as part of PR. Opinions are my own – honest and unbiased!