SUQQU has created a color collection inspired by one of the most gorgeous natural phenomena – The Northern Lights! This collection mirrors the beautiful, broad spectrum of shades seen within the Aurora Borealis. PRE-HOLIDAY 2022 color collection inspired by the beautiful and mysterious aura of the Northern Lights on the winter sky, includes all SUQQU best-selling formulas in the new vivid shades, textures, and luxurious shimmers.
The Aurora Breakup collection includes warm and cool tones harmonizing together for alluring looks.
SIGNATURE COLOR EYES
Two new limited edition color combinations are joining the SIGNATURE COLOR EYES range this season, mirroring the beautiful, broad spectrum of colors seen within the Aurora Borealis.
- 118 GENSOUYA – the matte yellow and pearlescent pink hue are evocative of shimmering stars, inspired by the Aurora Borealis, which emits a variety of colors. I absolutely adore the warm tones of this palette.
- 119 TOUYAKOU – the smoky purple and deep shimmering blue create a cool and clear impression. You can create a variety of bold looks kept in deep blue tones to accentuate your eyes in the most sophisticated way.
I absolutely adore the color stories of both the eyeshadow palettes. The cool tone palette which I initially thought may not look flattering on my medium, olive skin tone but boy, oh boy! This 119 Touyakou is an absolute stunner! It looks like mermaid tones really! The blush and lipstick together make the perfect Aurora Breakup look and can be purchased as part of the SUQQU Blue Lagoon Kit.
GLOW TOUCH EYES
Two limited-edition GLOW TOUCH EYES shades to caress the eyes with a luminous glow. The liquid formula accentuates the snow-like crystals to create connotations of a winter scene on your eyelids.
- 109 HOUKIBOSHI – a flattering frozen pale blue color with an ice-like pink pearlescent shimmer.
- 110 SENKOU – a delicate icy pink that impresses with a sense of exquisite beauty.
My camera was not able to pick up the beauty of Glow touch eyes. Shade 110 Senkou looks absolutely stunning in real life. It is more intense than what you see in the picture.
PURE COLOR BLUSH
Two limited edition shades are joining the iconic PURE COLOR BLUSH range, all of which feature a soft gradient of color to build dimension and color on the complexion.
- 134 KYOKUYA – a warm orange-brown color inspired by the golden flicker of a lantern to create a soft glow. The warm tones of this blush add gorgeous warmth to the face. When accompanied by the 118 GENSOUYA palette, these together create modern, vivid looks for wintertime. The 134 Kyokuya blush just like other products from the collection can be purchased as part of the kit or separately.
- 135 TSUKANOMA – a dark purple with a reddish hue, reminiscent of a cold, winter flush. The purple shade in this blush might look scary and too deep but it is actually so flattering. It is sheer in the application and blends beautifully. The shimmer catches the light and makes the skin look youthful.
SHEER MATTE LIPSTICK
Two limited edition shades are joining the SHEER MATTE LIPSTICK range, which delivers a hint of color without drying the lips, making them comfortable for all-day wear. The dark, intense colors with a subtly sheer finish are designed to shine in the crisp winter air.
- 113 YOIZOME – a deep, blood-red that exudes elegance with a single application.
- 114 SEISAI– a soft, frosty pink with a hint of purple for a modern finish.
I received the shade 114 SEISAI which is so flattering and will look gorgeous on all skin types. It is so creamy thanks to the skincare ingredients in the SUQQU lipsticks. My lips feel so hydrated even in the dry, cold weather. The pigment as you can see in the picture is incredible. It covers the lips with pigment in just one swipe. This shade is a part of the SUQQU Flush Kit that comes with the blush 135 Tsukanoma of similar color tones.
A new, limited edition shade joins the easy-to-use NUANCE EYELINER range, designed to accentuate the eyes. Personalize your look with the unique color that is a part of the PRE-HOLIDAY 2022 color collection.
- 107 SNOW GREY – a light grey with a bluish-white tint, inspired by snow and ice.
SUQQU’s Aurora Breakup Pre-Holiday 2022 Color Collection launched in the UK on 22nd September 2022 at Selfridges and is launching on 6th October at Harrods and Liberty.
Until next time, Ashh xo
*This post contains press samples sent without any obligation to post. Opinions are my own and unbiased.