SUQQU Beauty’s latest Autumn Winter Collection’21 is inspired by ‘gyokuju’ – the Japanese word for a person of beauty and integrity. This refined collection embodies simplicity, strength, and warmth. Think natural yet bold shades for an effortlessly chic autumnal look.
SUQQU Sheer Matte Lipstick, £33
This time a new texture is added to SUQQU’s line of ever-popular lipsticks. However, the first thing you’d notice about these lipsticks is the new packaging! These lipsticks are embossed with SUQQU’s new brand icon which exudes grace and timelessness, the delicate case and brilliant gold make for an effortlessly luxurious experience. The lipstick itself comes in a resin cap and the bullet lid that is sold separately (£3) for an easily reusable and refillable experience.
The Sheer Matte Lipsticks are lightly tinted for a subtle, chic flush of color, with 13 naturally vibrant shades available. The soft matte base is created with two types of spherical powders – the Smooth Bead Powder and porous Fit Bead Powder. These work together to create a luxuriously smooth matte finish with a light texture.
These lipsticks are launched in the following 13 shades:
- 01 Yamazakura – Natural rose for an everyday elegance
- 02 Hagikaze – Sophisticated pink beige that suits a range of skin tones
- 03 Seigyoku – Fuchsia orchid-pink for a bright flush
- 04 Kougyokuiro – A deep, mineral red that is vivid and bold
- 05 Shiinomi – Intense tangerine brown to complement any chic look
- 06 Juhi – Warm tea brown that blends well with the skin
- 07 Koikurumi – Rich walnut brown for an autumnal look
- 08 Benimurasaki – Chic royal purple that completes any look
- 09 Maakairo – A pure red, perfect for a classic finish
- 10 Kogareaka – A warm red mixed with brown
- Limited Edition 101 Hakucha – Creamy maple-beige that gives an effortless elegance
- Limited Edition 102 Kohakutou – Gentle amber, like the crystal-clear gemstone
- Limited Edition 103 Gyokujuiro – Coffee-brown, perfect for a rich winter look
These lipsticks have reusable lids which is such a good idea and I am so happy to see SUQQU’s efforts towards sustainability and trying to move forward with less waste. These lipsticks come with a resin-based lid which can be replaced with the actual lid when traveling. The new suq logo is engraved on top of the lipstick bullet. The lipsticks have a solid wax matte texture and they glide smoothly over the lips to give a weightless feather-like finish. Pigment-wise, they’re buildable which I love! The lipsticks have skin-loving ingredients including hyaluronic acid which helps in staying on for longer without drying the lips.
SUQQU Signature Color Eyes, £48
Two new limited-edition shades join the iconic Signature Color Eyes shadow quads. The color combinations add rich Autumnal shades to define your eyes.
- Limited Edition 106 Saegi / Pistachio Brown x Warm Brown – A light brown palette inspired by the trees in Autumn
- Limited Edition 107 Tsuyukiri / Mauve Pink x Gray Brown – A dusky, blue brown palette for a trendy look
SUQQU Tone Touch Eyes £24
Two limited-edition shades join the lineup of single eyeshadow products. Inspired by the rich colors of the nighttime and morning light, they adorn the eyes with a delicate sparkle.
- Limited Edition 107 Yoishizuku / Night Gold – Iridescent and alluring, this shadow is packed with gold shimmer and specks of pink and green light
- Limited Edition 108 Akeshizuku / Sunrise Pink – Lush and mellow, this pink base is complemented with blue and silver
These eyeshadows have a nice reflective sparkle and are not overwhelming glittery. The eyeshadows are buttery soft and blend effortlessly. The pigment intensity is beautiful and these are finely milled so they blend like a dream. I absolutely love the Gold-tone shimmer shade 107 that compliments my warm complexion so much. Both shades are elegant for an effortlessly sophisticated autumnal look
SUQQU Pure Color Blush, £34
Suqqu does some of the best blushes ever! The gradient ombré blush powders create the most beautiful effect on the skin. Two limited-edition, deep, earthy shades join this popular blush range for an Autumnal look.
- Limited Edition 128 Kuchiha / Brown Red x Tea Beige – A red-brown that gives you a flush of winter with one sweep.
- Limited Edition 129 Fuyukodachi / Blush Brown x Soft Pink – A pinkish brown that subtly accentuates your facial features.
These are so buttery and pigmented just right to add a flush of color to the cheeks in a very sophisticated way. The blush blends beautifully on the skin. The shade 129 is neutral, doesn’t contain any shimmer, and is great for sculpting for a very natural contour.
SUQQU Nail Color Polish, £18
Four new limited-edition Nail Colour Polish shades that add natural-looking colors to your fingertips.
- Limited Edition 134 Hashimo / Ash Green – Dusky green for a chic finish
- Limited Edition 135 Ichougari / Chestnut – Yellow-brown chestnut color with a gentle warmth
- Limited Edition 136 Mitsuiro / Sheer Maple – A deep, rich red-brown
- Limited Edition 137 Shibakozue / Dark Walnut – Dark brown that is rich and sophisticate
SUQQU’s AW21 Colour Collection is available exclusively at Selfridges/Selfridges.com from 6th August and
available at Cult Beauty, Harrods/Harrods.com, and Liberty London from 20th August.
Until next time, Ashh xo
*This post features PR samples. Opinions as always are my own and unbiased.