Spring and Summer are all about being comfortable in your own skin and boosting your natural glow. The Glow Edition is a curated collection of six skincare products each working to enhance skin’s luminosity using natural active ingredients.
Whether its high-performance skincare solutions or gentle formulas to refine the skin, each product reveals an improved skin texture that looks more radiant and youthful. The products in this collection work in harmony with eachother to provide refined glowing skin.
The Iconic Products in this Collection:
- Omorovicza Acid Fix (30ml) | £87 – Being an Omorovicza Fan, inclusion of Acid Fix in The Glow Edition brings me joy! This alone is £87 and covers most of the cost of this collection. A multi-benefit skincare solution, Omorovicza’s Acid Fix is an ideal treatment for lacklustre skin. Working to resurface and improve the texture of the skin using Glycolic, Lactic and Salicylic Acid, reveal a more radiant complexion with each application. Apply to cleansed skin as part of your evening skincare regime.
- Eve Lom Radiance Transforming Mask (100ml) | £65 – I have been using this mask from early this year & have to say it is one of the best masks for dry skin. The antidote to dry and stressed skin, this face mask truly transforms the complexion. Apply this Lime Pearl Caviar-enriched formula to dry skin and enjoy a subtle warming sensation. Remove after 30 minutes or leave overnight to intensify the hydrating benefits.
- Manuka Doctor 24k Gold & Manuka Honey Hand Oil (25ml) | £20 – Pairing two of the most radiance-boosting skincare ingredients together, Manuka Honey and Gold, this luscious hand treatment ensures that the skin is nourished with an added subtle shimmer.
- MADARA Exfoliating Scrub Oil to Milk (60ml) | £24 – I had not heard about the brand until last year, I am not gonna lie. The first product I tried from MADARA was the S.O.S. mask (through one of the BE Collections) and boy oh boy, I became a fan! An oil-based face exfoliator, this product helps to lift away impurities to unveil natural radiance beneath. MADARA’s high-performance formula transitions from a refining scrub to a cleansing milk. Apply to dry skin, gently massage into the skin, then add water to emulsify the formula and cleanse away.
- Filorga Sleep and Peel Resurfacing Night Cream (30ml) | £57 for 50ml –Filorga’s cult night cream, Sleep and Peel, is a regenerating formula which uses a blend of AHAs and BHAs to gently refine and renew the skin overnight. Apply to cleansed skin as part of your evening skincare routine.
- Time Bomb Divine Intervention Glow Oil (30ml) | £50 – Working to ‘stop the clock’ and keep the skin looking radiant, this lightweight face oil is a blend of anti-ageing and skin-loving ingredients such as Frankincense, Turmeric extract and Hemp Oil. Apply 6-8 drops to cleansed skin.
The Glow Edition collection by Beauty Expert is housed in a luxury cosmetics bag along with an editorial magazine. The collection is collectively worth over £277, but is available for only £99. If you know me, you would know how much I adore these collections as they are packed with luxurious products at such a great value! You can now enjoy free next day delivery when you purchase the collection using code ASHHXGLOW .
With much love, Ashh xo