Dear Dahlia, you nailed it with marble and rose gold! Coming soon this Fall is Dear Dahlia Beauty which is a prestige Vegan, Korean Beauty Brand inspired by Dahlia Flower and its timeless beauty. This cruelty-free beauty brand strives to bring Dahlia’s timeless beauty to life by creating a high-performance makeup range that is safe, natural, and ethical. Though their makeup range is timeless and classic, they do not compromise on style. Their makeup range looks very modern and sophisticated aka most instagramable (as you can see from the lipstick packaging).
Formula | Lip Paradise Intense Satin combines plant-based natural ingredients with skin conditioning properties of Dahlia Variabilis Flower extract to naturally nourish lips. The rich and creamy high-pigmented moist formula gently and continuously wraps your lips without dryness or flakiness.
- Infused with the patented Dahlia Variabilis Flower Extract (known for its skin-conditioning, antioxidant properties, and anti-aging benefits)
- Rice Bran Wax to hydrate and condition
- Satin finish
- Highly pigmented
- No harmful ingredients
- Dahlia Variabilis Flower Extract
- Ecocert Certified Organic oils and butters
- Rice Bran Wax
I love that these lipsticks not only are creamy and very pigmented, but they also have SPF15 protection. After all, our lips are skin too!
Shades | These lipsticks come in 10 shades so far. I have got shades Kate, Megan & Carmen. They are all super pretty and wearable.
- #801 Stella: Not your typical pink – It’s vivid hot pink with cool undertones
- #802 Marilyn: Bubbly & Glamorous shade of coral pink
- #803 Bella: Pure & Innocent shade of peachy coral pink
- #804 Adele: Neutral Nude with the perfect touch of Dusty Rose
- #805 Scarlet: Deep & Rich Blood Orange that screams bold, sexy & passion
- #806 Ruby: Vivid and rich red with blue undertones
- #807 Carmen: Fall Winter Rusty Red shade – Passionate is the word for this one!
- #808 Megan: Muted rose
- #809 Kate: Light muted peachy pink
- #810 Lucy: Light Coral – very spring-appropriate
Performance | These lipsticks are very creamy, hydrating and glide like a dream. The pigment is intense so you need not worry about multiple coats. These lipsticks give a satin finish and are long-wearing.
Final thoughts | I’m super impressed with the performance of these lipsticks. SPF15 is a bonus – I mean you don’t see it in many makeup products! The formula is so nourishing yet long-wearing. The packaging is bang-on stunning with marble and rose gold which is aesthetically so pleasing and is sought after! I don’t think there is anything to not to love about these lipsticks. Dear Dahlia Makeup will soon be available at FeelUnique in the UK.
Until next time, Ashh xo
*This post features PR samples. Opinions are my own & unbiased.