I bet my regular readers know that I’m an old fan of Sukin Skincare. I discovered them on shelves of TKMaxx couple of years ago and since then been repurchasing their products. You may also check one of my features on the blog.
About Sukin: Sukin was launched in Melbourne, Australia in 2007 after identifying a gap in the market for high efficacy, environmentally sustainable and affordable natural skincare. Since then, Sukin has grown to become Australia’s Number One Natural Skincare Brand. Sukin utilises an abundance of beautiful botanicals, antioxidants and essential oils to restore the natural vitality and radiance of skin and hair.
All their products are made in Australia, are vegan, cruelty-free, contain natural ingredients and have no sulphates or parabens. Not only this, their products have:
- No synthetic fragrances
- No animal derivatives
- No artificial colour
- No harsh detergents
- No Propylene Glycol
- No Mineral Oils
- No Petrolatum
- No MEA/DEA/TEA
- No Phthalates
- No Triclosan
- No Silicones
- No EDTA
Sukin Skincare has 6 ranges available as of now:
- Signature : This is an all-rounder range and is suitable for all skin types. The products from signature range contain botanical extracts and essential oils that together help maintain healthy skin.
- Sensitive: As the name suggests, this range is suitable for sensitive skin types and the products from this range nourish, soothe and hydrate delicate skin.
- Rosehip: This replenishing range is great for dry and distressed skin types. The products from Rosehip range contain 100% certified organic rosehip oil to deliver vital nutrients to dehydrated skin.
- Purely Ageless: This range is all about rejuvenation and is great for all skin types.
- Super Greens: Super Greens range is for detoxifying the skin. The products from this range have active botanicals, antioxidants and vitamins to detox and brighten a dull complexion.
- Oil Balancing: This range is perfect for oily, combination and congested skin types. The products from this range control oil and are perfect for blemish prone skin.
Now let’s get on to the products I tried from the brand.
- Sukin Oil Balancing Charcoal Purifying Gel Cleanser | £13.95 for 125 ml
This oil balancing cleanser is fortified with Bamboo Charcoal to eliminate daily dirt, pollution and impurities without over-drying. The gentle formula purifies and rebalances skin to reveal a healthy-looking glow. Though the cleanser is for all skin types but it does wonders for oily, combination and congested skin types. A blend of Moringa and Coconut Extracts keep skin clear and fresh, whilst antioxidant Rooibos and anti-inflammatory Willowherb work to prevent breakouts and protect from environmental aggressors. This cleanser soothes acne-prone skin and minimises redness to leave your complexion calm, comfortable and super smooth.
- Sukin Revitalising Facial Scrub | £7.95 for 125 ml
The scrub combines micro particles of bamboo extract and ground walnut shells with soothing aloe vera and chamomile, whilst jojoba and sesame replenishes and protects the skin’s moisture barrier.
This revitalising facial scrub from Sukin removes dirt and impurities from your face. It works to promote healthy circulation, refines skins texture and smoothness to leave skin clean and radiant.
- Sukin Oil Balancing + Charcoal Anti-Pollution Facial Masque | £10.50 for 100ml
This masque contains Bamboo Charcoal as the key active and is infused with Moringa Extract. Charcoal assists in the absorption of toxins and impurities which reveals purified and deeply cleansed skin. Rooibos Tea, Willow herb and Aloe Vera revitalise and refresh blemish prone skin.
This is great for combination to oily skin types.
- Sukin Oil Balancing Clarifying Facial Tonic | £9.99 for 125 ml
The Oil Balancing Clarifying Facial Tonic from Sukin soothes and calms blemish prone skin. This toner caters specifically for skin prone to redness, acne and breakouts. Its purifying blend of Quince, Bilberry and White Tea Extracts provide antioxidant protection, whilst anti-inflammatory Willowherb eliminates impurities that can lead to breakouts. Expect a refreshed, comfortable complexion with a clearer, more refined appearance.
- Sukin Facial Moisturiser | £7.95 for 125ml
This moisturiser hydrates and softens skin through a beautiful blend of Rosehip, Avocado, Sesame Seed and Jojoba Oils. Soothing Aloe Vera refreshes the skin, while Wheat Germ and Vitamin E assist with improving texture and protecting the skin’s moisture barrier. Skin is left feeling nourished and hydrated. Its great for all skin types and also serves as a good base under makeup.
- Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream | £14.95 for 120 ml
This cream nourishes the skin while you sleep, replenishing the skin’s moisture barrier while improving the texture.
Key Ingredients include:
Borage Oil: Rich in deeply nourishing essential fatty acids, moisturises and revitalises the skin.
Shea Butter: Intense moisturising and hydrating properties
Rosehip: Hydrating with vital nutrients for skin’s health
Evening Primrose Oil: Hydrating
Skin becomes as soft as baby’s butt and overall health of skin is improved. You will notice glow with regular use.
- Sukin Paw Paw Ointment | £6.99 for 25 ml
Sukin Paw Paw Ointment is a petrochemical free, versatile Ointment with fermented Paw Paw which nourishes and soothes chapped lips and dehydrated skin.
Alongside fermented Paw Paw is a blend of natural oils, wax and extracts including Castor Seed Oil, and Papaya Fruit Extract to hydrate and protect the skin’s moisture barrier. This multipurpose Ointment may also be used to ease the discomfort associated with redness and itching due to dryness while also improving the texture of skin.
These products are paraben-free and are so gentle yet effective that you would love them so much. There are good reasons why they are Number 1 natural skincare brand of Australia and are loved worldwide.
Have you tried anything from Sukin Skincare before? Let me know in the comments below.
Until next time
*Products marked with asterisk * are PR samples. Opinions are my own and unbiased.