If you’re a shimmer and metallic foil look lover, you need to check out Phase Zero’s Metal Foil Eyeshadows available via Love Me Beauty. I personally love playing with shimmers and metallic looks for special occasions. However, getting goos done it again with another groundbreaking formula with gorgeous finish. Last month they came up with Liquid and Cream eyeshadows which were a big hit too.
Phase Zero is a fairly new makeup brand that has collaborated with LMB to bring the formulas as high quality as luxury brands but prices as low as drugstore or even less. Love Me Beauty is selling these products at factory prices by saying good bye to distributors and retailers. So you will save upto 85% on these products and enjoy all the colour cosmetics at fraction of the price.
This month my package got lost in the mail so I got my hands on these a bit late. You might have seen swatches of shades floating around Social Media but I still want to show you these on my skin tone. I have got 11 shades out of 14 to feature here and they all are stunning.
- Queen: ‘Queen’ is a gorgeous light gold that delivers a shot of sparkle to your eye look.
- Princess: ‘Princess’ is a light subtle pink that creates a feminine, sparkly eye.
- Army: ‘Army’ is a gorgeous khaki shade with gold sparkly undertones.
- Gold Roses: ‘Gold Roses’ is the perfect rose gold shade for when you mean business about your copper eye look!
- Goth Girl: ‘Goth Girl’ is the perfect deep burgundy to create a high drama smoky eye.
- Smudge: ‘Smudge’ is the perfect deep gold brown shade to create effortless smoky eyes with.
- Cigar: ‘Cigar’ is a beautiful neutral brown, bronze shade with great metallic pay-off.
- Dark Knight: ‘Dark Night’ is a rich dark brown shade with great glitter pay off.
- Godmother: ‘Godmother’ is a sparkling silver shade that can be used alone or on top of another colour to add a pop of glitter to your look.
- Star Girl: ‘Star Girl’ is a mild yellow gold shade with high-shine pay off.
- Rockstar: ‘Rockstar’ is a highly pigmented purple shade that gives you the perfect violet smoky eye.
Here are swatches of these eyeshadows in different lighting:Overall thoughts: The texture is so creamy and they blend like a dream. They stay on for so long so its better you remove them with oil based cleanser. I do not use an eyeshadow primer with these but if you want you totally can. The pigmentation is absolutely amazing and dark shades are my favourite because they are unique. I would love more shades in this metallic foil formula. As an Indian, I see possibility of adding almost every shade in my collection to go with those party wear sarees and lehengas. I imagine midnight blue, emerald green, cherry and rustic bronze shades because you know when the formula is so good and prices are affordable, we can’t settle for less 😉 .
You can now get £5 off your first order if you use code MSTRANTRUM5 at checkout on Love Me Beauty for every qualifying order of £5 or more.
Until next time